Best Practices to Improve Your Senior Living Organization
MatrixCare is committed to providing content and expertise as well as tools to help Senior Living organizations in their efforts to provide the highest quality of care to the residents they serve. This webinar series will cover a variety of relevant topics to help increase productivity and efficiency across the community. Register here for upcoming event or access recordings of previous sessions.
Save the Date!
Utilizing Technology to Increase Staff Efficiency and Improve Resident Care
1:00 PM Central Time / 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Documentation and communication between caregivers and across departments are critical to providing quality resident care. In today's digital age, there are technology solutions that can help collect and display data in innovative ways that can help your staff spend less time on paperwork and more time with residents. In this session, you'll learn how to leverage software tools to:
- Monitor and manage community operations
- Streamline workflows
- Increase consistency and accuracy of documentation
- Improve communication between caregivers, shifts, departments
- Enhance resident and family satisfaction
August 20 – INTEROPERABILITY - Not Just Technology Problem
Interoperability has historically been something that the IT department was worried about. In reality, it is business alignment that touches all operational areas. Interoperability can improve efficiencies, increase occupancy, improve the bottom line, and advance the quality of care by providing caregivers with information at the point of care. This can all be done without touching the fax machine.
- Work closer and smarter with your referral sources with automation.
- Get needed information more quickly and efficiently at move-in.
- Allow operational information sharing with partners so they can do what they do best,
- Scheduling partner
- Purchasing partner
- Move med administration off paper
Using Technology to Reduce Risk of Medication Errors
It's no secret that medication errors are common in Skilled Nursing facilities. Studies have shown that 16 to 27% of residents may be involved in medication errors. Fortunately, most do not result in serious outcomes, but the risk is high.
Join our webinar to learn how you can utilize technology to mitigate this risk. During this session, Senior Business Analyst, Michele Spadola, will discuss how you can:
- Decrease medication errors with bar code scanning
- Improve safety and efficiency of orders via Pharmacy-Centric Order Entry
- Utilize an eMAR to improve safety and compliance
Leveraging Analytics for Success in Senior Living
The information your staff collects on a daily basis holds a wealth of insight into the health of your business, as well as resident wellness across your organization. But you need the right tools to be able to make sense of it and proactively use it to make a difference.
Join our webinar to discover how to access and analyze data to positively impact resident outcomes and your bottom line. During this session, Senior Product Manager, Rob Price, will discuss how and why you should:
- Measure and manage occupancy rates across your Senior Living portfolio.
- Measure and manage financial performance (revenue, collections, A/R).
- Measure and manage clinical incidents across your organization.
Leveraging Integrated Technology to Increase Sales Efficiency
Information sharing and efficiency are critical to business success and consistency. Eliminate guessing and create more fluid business processes by integrating your sales CRM with your EHR platform, enabling data transfer and real time census statistics.
View this webinar to discover how to use this integration to your advantage. During this session, Senior Product Manager, Amy Freeman, will discuss:
- Integration data points that make a difference
- How shared data increases efficiency and accuracy
- Using real time occupancy metrics to drive marketing and sales objectives
Technology Tools to Improve Financial Efficiency
Accurate financial reporting is important for a clear picture of the past, but how can you use the information to inform critical decision-making to improve financial success moving forward?
In this session, MatrixCare Senior Product Manager, Mauricio Hermosillo, will discuss how to effectively use technology to:
- Streamline financial reporting
- Analyze Financial Data to Increase Revenue
- Budget and forecasting for better decision making
How to Use Clinical Documentation to Improve Quality in Your Community
Communication among caregivers is critical to providing quality care to your residents. Accurate, consistent documentation can help improve quality in your community, but human error is unavoidable. Discover how technology can help.
In this session, Senior Product Manager, Megan Lenthe will address the following:
- Detecting changes in condition via Point of Care
- Improving compliance and accountability of medication administrations via eMAR
Using the Quality Improvement Process to Manage Fall Prevention
Falls are the leading cause of fatal and non-fatal injuries in the older adults and often contribute to the decline in a once active adult. Not all falls can be prevented but understanding the causes contributing to falls can enhance your risk management program.
In this webinar, MatrixCare Chief Clinical Officer Denise Wassenaar will address the following learning objectives:
- Discuss why a standard definition of a fall is needed to determine the actual number of falls occurring within your community.
- Describe methodologies for measuring fall risk in your community.
- Apply the critical elements of quality improvement to the management of fall prevention.
Overcoming Barriers to EHR/POC Implementation
Is your organization satisfied with the documentation processes currently in place? If you're still charting on paper or using a system that doesn't quite meet your needs, you know there is a better way in today's digital age. But what about implementation? It is a big job, but it doesn't have to be painful.
Join MatrixCare Senior Product Manager, Kelly Keefe, and learn how to make EHR or POC implementation as efficient and smooth as possible.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How pre-planning will save time and prevent frustration
- Best practices for an EHR or POC implementation
- Overcoming staff objections